Ghd it's just the right size and feel and it can get at even the small hairs.arrived on time. No problems till date.
Sure, the drugstore flat iron you used on its highest setting back in the day was clunky and had a tendency to fry your hair if you glanced away for more than a second, and okay fine, your mom probably told you that you looked a little “emo” from time to time. Luckily, those days are long gone and hair straighteners have truly come a long way since the days of The Jersey Shore.
The Apalus is another flat heated hair brush, primarily for use on dry hair. It applies constant heat when you turn it on, although it takes longer to warm up than models which use metal ceramic heating technology (this one simply uses ceramic plates). It can reach 180°F in 60 seconds, but will take three minutes to hit its top temperature of 450°. That can make this unit frustrating to use if you have to straighten thick hair.
these work very well as do all ghd straighteners. I have used ghds for years and once I discovered them I never looked back. I can straighten my hair in half the time compared to other similar products and my hair feels better and less damaged afterwards too. I have also received fantastic after sales service from ghd before as well so I trust the brand. These are no different they are well made and the design looks classy while they straighteners themselves do a good job and didn't leave my hair feeling frazzled and fried. The kit itself is decent in the box there were the straighteners of course a heat mat a bag to keep the straighteners in a protective 'end' to put over the hot parts of the straighteners two professional hair clips to hold your hair back while straightening and a paddle brush. These seem to all fit in the bag so it is very useful if you are travelling or even just storing it between uses. The cable is long enough to make using them a doddle and the auto switch off will help ease your mind if you are on your way to work and wondering if you have turned them off despite all this I have knocked a star off purely because they don't work as well as my ghd pinks these leave my hair feeling smooth and silky and the gold set just doesn't seem to do this quite as well. Nevertheless I would still buy them over any other brand out there.
There are 12 heat settings on this brush with a selectable temperature range from 250-450°, so it can be used on all types of hair even though it’s best on thick locks. However, this model does not generate negative ions, which are the best weapon against frizz and create smoother, shinier hair. (The AsaVea 4 does use ionic technology and sells for a similar price, but the review team prefers the 3.0 because it uses MCH for more consistent heat delivery, doesn’t have brush tips that can catch on hair, and has more heat settings.)
Great straighteners. I only use ghds
Think of this as an updated version of your regular hairbrush. Its double negative ion technology gives your hair that glass-like shine without any static whatsoever. Its ceramic bristles with nylon cool-tips help keep damage to a minimum by releasing far-infrared heat — in a mere moment, it penetrates the outer layer of the hair cuticle and heats it from the inside out.
Sadly, the plates in the LumaBella Keratin Duel Touch Hair Straightener won’t begin to magically levitate on your bathroom sink! BUT they do float in the frame! They are specially engineered to deliver a consistent heat with a smooth glide, and their design enables a flexible grip on the straightener, giving you great results no matter how you hold it. Even better, it won’t tug or pull like so many others on the market. The result is pain-free styling in a fraction of the time!

Used backstage at Miss Universe, this styling iron comes with plenty of smart features. It has an extended plate length of four inches, perfect for those with longer hair. Plus, these plates include layered silicone underneath, providing shock absorption for added durability. The touchscreen control allows for easy temperature changes, and it automatically locks while you're styling, so there’s no such thing as hitting a wrong button.
Absolutely love this styler. I have extremely thick hair and have so many issues with my previous chi pulling my hair out. The ghd does not pull at all. Not only does it heat up super quick but it gives me a perfect do in no time a must buy

I have been using this for over 2 years. Lightweight and very effective. The only con you cannot regulate temperature. And this was authentic checked on the ghd website.

best flat iron I've ever owned. My hairdresser recommended ghd and I couldn't be happier. I have owned chi in the past but bit the bullet on this one when my second chi quit working and I'm happy I did.

Love the styler.
I bought this almost two years ago and still works well on my hair. Since I use it everyday it will probably have to be replaced soon. I will buy the same one again
The Glamfields straightener, like most of our top-ranked models, releases negative ions to fight frizz while preventing split ends and knotting. Performance, though, sets it apart from the pack. Hair is straightened beautifully and quickly with the unit’s metal ceramic heater requiring just a 40-second warm-up, eliminating a long wait for the brush to reach temperature. And speaking of temperature, there are 12 heat settings ranging from 250° (ideal for brittle hair) to 450° (hot enough to straighten extremely thick or wavy hair).

To solve this problem, CHI’s new G2 Ceramic and Titanium Flat Iron features a digital temperature display located right on the outside of the handle. No more knobs or dials, just buttons and electronic displays, and it is intuitive to use! This feature is great for maintaining an exact temperature during styling and also allows users of varying hair types to experience the professional-grade results CHI hair straighteners have delivered for years without the worry of damage or frying!
nice product nice enough for my daughter to order it and have me ship it to china where she is attending school for 6 months said she couldn't live without it and didn't want another brand that would burn her hair. Fast delivery as far as I know no problems.

Works well checked the serial number on ghd's website and was authentic. Paid much less than other stores that are selling it over 200 at sephora definitely recommend
Original ghd stylers registered them on the official website to make sure they were ghd would definitely recommend this product don't be deceived by the price they are definitely original
Muy buena plancha cumpli todas sus expectativas y da muy buen servicio
I love this straightener I have super long thick hair...naturally wavy frizzy. This straightens my hair easily. I used to have a chi but it eventually broke short in the wire...apparently this happens to all chis so I had to buy a new one. I think the ghd works better than the chi
In March 2013, ghd launched the "Eclipse" hair straightener, which uses six sensors in the plates to maintain a constant heat of 185 degrees celsius, a temperature ghd claims is the optimum temperature for styling results.[17] The consistent temperature reduces the time to style hair, particularly coarse hair that may previously taken multiple run throughs.[18] The Daily Mail called the Eclipse "The Rolls-Royce of irons".[19]

I confess I am a ghd devotee having bought my first straighteners in 2006. Theyve come a l ong way since this beautiful set of professional irons and a really good hairdryer will make a fantastic gift for anyone who does their hair.packaged in a solid dull gold box which oozes quality and has a really posh air the matching items look so stylish and dont disappont in use. Teh styler has a new hinge shape and different tips this makes for smooth use and less catching in the hair. I was impressed that heat up time is a few seconds and the auto cutoff works too. A far cry from the old days of waiting ages for heat up and then panicking on the train to work thinking I'd left them on the hairdryer really is another level though. It's balanced beautifully and feels light but firm in the hand. It manages to dry my hair without frizzing it all over the place and quickly too. Using these tools makes hair styling actually a pleasure and I love the smooth straight results however much people tell me straight hair is on the way out.
Just bought a new ghd straightener. I have an old one 12 years old and ghd is not available in my country so I decided to buy a new one if the older one would die . I have used the old one everyday sometimes 2x a day for 12 years and I absolutely love it. I have been trying the new one and it is a litle bit different seems to weigh a litle bit less and has a sound effect when it is turned on. I feel like the new one is to smooth but that could be because the old one is very old and has a different feel and the plates are more used. But both of them give me very straight hair. I was very skeptical when reading the reviews on amazon....is it fake or not. My conclusion is that this is not fake and the best hair straightener ever. I have long curly frizzy hair and it takes me under 5 minutes to straighten my hair. I have tried many brands over the years and I have to say that ghd is the best of the best.
I was replacing this with my previous ghd which I got for full price and worked great for years.. Though I was a bit skeptical after reading the reviews but couldn't resist because of the price.. I checked the product the minute I got it and went online and found out I got the original..
replaced my old ghd’s. After 10 years as I thought they were losing heat these are great I stuck to the same ones as I have had other straighteners and they weren’t as good these are the real deal and don’t damage my coloured hair better the devil you know I always say
I have been coveting one of these stylers since I borrowed a friend's in the uk in 2007... And I finally got one and it's an authentic one I suspect amazon's prices are low to compete with all of the vendors selling fakes on here which is a shame for them but worked out just fine for me. Make sure you select the one that's shipped from and sold by amazon the main page for this product seems to rotate between several vendors not all of them trustworthy and right now I have to check the little more buying choices sidebar to find the one sold by amazon itself. They were the main vendor for this page when I ordered but they're not now so it looks like it changes out.i was able to register mine with ghd's website and everything looks feels like the quality you'd expect from something that usually retails for almost twice what you'll pay for one here so I'm pretty positive it's legit.i've been using a chi for the last 8 years. The same chi. It's held up well clearly and still works but it just doesn't heat like it used to and its time has been up for a while now. It's served me well I'd read some reviews in several places saying that their quality had dropped off and I still remembered how wonderful the ghd I'd tried had been and that was when my chi was still in its prime so in looking to replace my straightener I really wanted to see if I could find an authentic ghd at a reasonable price. And I did I've only had my ghd for a few days now so I can't attest to its longevity I somehow doubt anything will ever compete with its predecessor on that front anyway but it works like an absolute dream. The first time I turned it on I was sure something wasn't working quite right because it gave me the all heated up beep so rapidly under 15 seconds. But no. Ready to go. It slid through my hair like butter leaving nothing but smoothness in its wake. My ends don't feel all frazzled like they do when I use cheaper straighteners and I can get pretty substantial waves out in a single pass with minimal styling product. And it goes into sleep mode after 30 minutes which is wonderful did I leave the hair straightener on is my personal equivalent of the old did I leave the gas on worry.a fantastic product for an excellent price and I couldn't be happier. Just choose your vendor wisely and make sure to check authenticity on their website
I used to use a flatiron which doesn't curl the hair very well..leaves a crease in the hair. The ghd styler is awesome for both curling and straightening awesome product
Ordered on sat 17th dec at 3pm and selected free delivery to be delivered by sat 24th dec. They arrived before 11am on sun 18th dec well done amazon especially at christmas I bought these as a replacement for the same ghds that I have had for over 3 years. For anyone unsure about buying these I promise you you won't find a better hair straightener. My hair is like ringlets and they make my hair go dead straight would not hesitate to recommend these at all.
BUYER BEWARE: I bought this from Amazon LLC, but the product would NOT register as authentic on ghd's site. I tried the hologram code and date code multiple times, but the site wouldn't verify the numbers. Also there was no country of manufacture listed on the unit, the box or the booklet. The styler looked great and was packaged well. Did the unit and stickers look authentic? Yes in every way. But the ghd site states: "fake ghd products are virtually impossible to spot." I called ghd, and a rep said sometimes legit numbers aren't accepted by the site (?!) - and told me that sometimes fake numbers go through. So in the end not sure what good the checker does. The rep did add that "Amazon is not an authorized dealer for ghd products." And the rep echoed what another reviewer said, "the only way to authenticate a styler not bought from us or an authorized dealer is to send it in to the warehouse." That's too much trouble for anyone. Is the one I bought legit? I just can't tell for sure. I'm not taking the risk. Returning it to Amazon.
Works well checked the serial number on ghd's website and was authentic. Paid much less than other stores that are selling it over 200 at sephora definitely recommend

These would be an ideal christmas gift as they are presented in a smart black and gold box with a lovely black padded storage bag and heat resistant mat heatproof guard paddle brush and hair clips.once the straighteners are plugged in they will beep when turned on and then beep again after a couple of seconds when they are ready to use and it is a couple of seconds they heat up so quickly I have never used ghd’s before so all I can say is ‘you get what you pay for ‘. They heat up so quickly and they glide through your hair. There was no pulling and you don’t have to use any resistance or even go over the same piece of hair time and time again.the only negative I can think of is the price they are very expensive and there are a lot of cheaper alternatives.however I think they are definitely worth paying for.
I have owned a ghd flat iron for about 3years. My daughter borrowed it on a daily basis. Decided to get her one of her own for christmas. I highly recommend the ghd.
love this hair iron. Best iron I've owned aside from chi.
love these first ghd’s I have bought normally but normal straighteners but thought i’d treat myself. These do the job well worth the money.
after reading all the stuff about fake ghd flat irons I panicked and registered mine online. It went through fine. Mine says manufactured in china but I guess it is the real deal I have loved how my hair looks

Absolutely love this styler. I have extremely thick hair and have so many issues with my previous chi pulling my hair out. The ghd does not pull at all. Not only does it heat up super quick but it gives me a perfect do in no time a must buy

This ghd is the real deal. It works great on my hair. I also registered my ghd online when I received it to ensure it's the genuine deal and it is. I love it the only thing this product did not come with a carry pouch for the hair iron and there is no temperature control. Other than that it is great

This is my second ghd straightener in 5 years. I will not buy another brand. It doesn’t burn your hair but will straighten it in no time at all
my first ghd styler. I was super skeptical about the purchase considering the 50 difference on their website. I was able to register it so I'm thrilled to say it's the real deal though I haven't tried it in my hair yet I know what to expect...
EDITOR’S CHOICE: As the only hair straightener we reviewed featuring Keratin-infused ceramic plates, the LumaBella Keratin Duel Touch Hair Straightener is our top choice for the healthy, shiny hair you’ve always dreamed wanted! With a unique, floating plate design and smart heat sensor, this hair straightener is ideal for a variety of hair types and reduces breakage and splitting by up to 50%.
I have very thick hair this works great. Didn't get the sale price. This is a good deal. I bought mine in 2000 and use it every day. Still working like the day I got it.
great ghd styler . Very happy with them
my daughter is loving having ghd for the first time and am loving it so she stops using mine
Just had my very long very thick hair cut today and they finished it with this straightener. I'm a big supporter of what isn't broken doesn't need to be replaced but with how well this one worked and how silky smooth my hair feels now compared to my old straightener I am now shopping around to replace it. I'll probably get a 50 model like the hsi instead of this for 140 190 but for those willing to pay this price it works wonderfully and hopefully you love the results as much as I do
love it totally worth it
I've had this straightener for a few years now and it still works just as well as the day I got it. I've even had professional hair stylists tell me that this straightener is the best. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it because you won't be buying a new one for a very long time.
“I’m a licensed hairdresser and I’ve used many hair straighteners, including Chi and Paul Mitchell. They work, but my hair is so thick that it takes me at least 30 to 40 minutes to properly smooth my hair. This is the absolute best hair straightener I have ever used. It straightened my hair in ten minutes (no joke). I’m extremely pleased and shocked. Looking to purchase a second one to have on hand for the future.”
I was a little apprehensive about purchasing these only because previous reviews had said that their ghds appeared to have already been used on arrival. This was not the case at all when mine arrived. They came sealed in their original box plastic on the plug wire around the cable etc. They're perfect brand new fully working and the delivery was ridiculously quick too I would 100 recommend. Very happy with both the product and the service that I received.
I was delighted to get this set as I am a carer for a young woman who has long hair which she loves to have straightened after washing. Her old straighteners have recently packed up so these could not have come at a better time.beautiful set by a well known and trusted brand who are known to produce good quality straighteners.this set comes with clips paddle brush and the straighteners plus a heat mat wrap.in use they are amazing and hands down the best straighteners i’ve ever used for my client who has quite thick hair. She absolutely adores them and loves being able to boost her confidence with a well groomed hair style.i am guessing these have been produced for the christmas shopping period and they are a beautiful luxury gift for anyone who has hair long enough to need them. The box is a very pretty gold colour and I can see it looking pretty on a dressing table.
4 Out of 5 for ghd am I mad well not quite. These are excellent and certainly professional level instruments. Balanced good weight easy to use except and thoroughly well designed.hairdryer is quiet ish with more than enough power and settings to deal with most types of hair and styles. All in all an absolute delight.straighteners are almost perfect this is where the the small problem lies. First of all the good bits. Solid construction good smooth plates well balanced. Now the issue the settings. I know these are probably are professional and my gripe may be invalid but the heat setting is not high enough. Could be a decision made people who use them all day but for a once a day use I'd have preferred to be able to turn the heat up.
Thankfully, we’ve learned a lot about hair care and preserving your hair’s natural integrity while styling. However, this wasn’t always the case. If you ever had a perm done in the 80’s or teased your hair to holy heaven in the 90’s, chances are pretty good that your hair has endured a bit of damage. The same can be said if you color your hair on a regular basis or recently went from your natural brunette color to a bright platinum blonde. No matter how the damage was caused, there are certain features you will want to shop for when selecting the ideal hair straightener for your course hair type:

To solve this problem, CHI’s new G2 Ceramic and Titanium Flat Iron features a digital temperature display located right on the outside of the handle. No more knobs or dials, just buttons and electronic displays, and it is intuitive to use! This feature is great for maintaining an exact temperature during styling and also allows users of varying hair types to experience the professional-grade results CHI hair straighteners have delivered for years without the worry of damage or frying!

I had heard from a number of people that the ghd was the goddess of straighteners but I must admit I was sceptical. I bought a cheap straightener a few years ago and rarely used it as it took ages to heat up and wasn't very effective. Finally having had enough of looking a mess I decided to go for it and try the ghd and I'm delighted to report it lives up to its reputation. It heats in a matter of seconds and it glides through my hair quickly and smoothly.one little niggle for me is that ghd didn't supply a little bag to store the straighteners considering the price surely they could have thrown one in for the sake of customer contentment however apart from that it's a first rate implement.i got compliments the first time I used it mind you I had been looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards up to then. So thanks ghd for unveiling the new sleek me

The Cloud Nine Micro Iron is one of the best hair straighteners we have tried in a smaller size. Made with ceramic plates, the styler helps to keep your hair protected as it straightens, while their cushioned style means you can use them all on all hair types and lengths. Make sure you pack this away for your summer holiday, so your locks always look lovely.
Yes I would recommend this to friends my husband bought it for me and I love it works great

Negative ions have been a longtime fan favorite in the hair care industry, and it is no surprise that this same technology would appear in our top picks for the best hair straightener. Negative ions have been found to reduce static and frizz while locking in moisture, and the same goes for your hair when you use the CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron!
© 2019 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 5/25/18) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 5/25/18) and Your California Privacy Rights. Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Ad Choices
Finaly found a hair tool that works for my curly hair. This hot tool makes my hair salon perfect.
Just received my ghd classic I inch iron looooooooove it. Love it heat up fast and the lcd light is very good feature. And it gave my hair very nice look after using it. Now just have to see how long this machine would last loving it so far
I have very curly hair and used my friends styler and fell in love I bought this on amazon after reading the bad reviews. Beautifully packed in a very nicebox very easy to register b. So it’s not fake
I was worried that this might be fake..but it's real I entered the code and said you're the chosen one . According to the other viewers don't buy ghd from anyone other than amazon llc . That's exactly what I did and it's real.i've always use a cheap conair flat iron ..it always snag my hair. I thought all flat iron are the same 30 vs 200 both has ironic place and same size..why pay more after using the ghd the 1st time I will never go back using my conair. Huge different...i wash my hair spray in leave in conditioner and once it's dry I spray heat protectant spray and then I flat iron. You do not need to go over the ghd twice..1 is enough. Took me 15mins and I have long hair down to my waist . Btw no snagging heat up in seconds and I will never relax my hair again thank you soo much..great deal.
Love my ghd straightener. This is my 2nd one. I had the first one for years love this brand and it works great
I just received my ghd classic sytler yesterday and registered it on ghd's website. It wasn't a fake and did my hair for the first time this morning with it and couldn't be happier with the results my hair feels so healthy I had tried a chi first returned it. Bought a croc which was better but still wouldn't tame my thick coarse hair without being on the 450 degree setting which made me nervous. I bought the ghd on the recommendation of a couple of friends who I trust. Read reviews on amazon and made sure to purchase the iron direct from amazon. Glad I did this flat iron is awesome my hope is that it lasts longer than a year
With naturally curly read frizzy hair this miracle device is now my daily companion. Easy to use once you practice and only 15 minutes for really long hair.buy it you will love it ... And then start receiving amazing compliments about your gorgeous straight hair
I am a loyal ghd purchaser but unfortunately my last set died after approximately five years daily use these are a perfect replacement. I have shoulder length hair and these are a great size for both curling and straightening.i also bought them when they were on offer so saved 10 and with prime delivery I didn't have to survive without my essential ghds.