it came on time and was greatly packed. Great straightener to use overseas too on my trip all I needed was a adapter
Genuine article. 6 Months on no problems second set of ghd's. They are the best.

I am a big fan of the ghd irons. I will not buy anything else. I have been a cosmetologist for 7 years and have had my first one since I started working and bought my second one for home 5 years ago. I highly recommend any style of ghd for any type of hair I've never ever had any problem with with either of my irons and use it throughout the day 4 days a week at work. To guarantee a real iron ask your stylist if they're able to get you an iron from their beauty supply distributer.

so nice
Very good styler and much cheaper than in the store.always difficult to find good quality not damaging styler with dual voltage.very pleased
works great love it
wife loves this set best thing ever very pleased
“Barrel” or rotating hair brush straighteners also detangle, straighten and add shine. In addition, hot air is directed into the hair as their ceramic or metallic barrels rotate, adding volume to thin hair. These are the best option for long hair, and the fact that the barrels are circular provides the added benefit of being able to curl as well as straighten.
After I wore out the brushes on the first two, I was looking for another brand that might have a better, longer lasting brush. I found the Hot Revolver by Martino Cartier. This was a very poor product and extremely overpriced. The brush would not glide through my hair and it was worthless for smoothing. The brush started to "click" and would no longer spin while in my hair. Terrible product.
It is authentic . I read some review that said it isn't authentic but this review was in 2013 maybe in this year ghd didn't work in us but it has changed. Great purchase . Also you can use it in europe
This straightener is amazing. Although it only has one heat setting it heats up immediately and gets the job done. It doesn't feel like it's frying my hair. I love it.
ordered straight from amazon. Was able to register on ghd site love this straightner had a chi before but it broke after 5 years of having it and someone told me to try this and im glad I did
Love ghd this was the cheapest price if your shopping around

great price on this straightener. I was able to register this on ghd site online with no problem. Heats up lightning fast.
Not sure which temperature setting is right for your hair? We recommend starting slow and building up to higher heat settings gradually. Not only will you be able to perfectly identify the optimal heat setting for your hair, but you will also avoid overheating. After all, very few of us actually need upwards of 400° F to see the salon results we’ve always wanted!
If you have ever visited a luxury spa or wellness company, you have probably run across far infrared heat a time or two. Without going into too much science, infrared heat is the same heat you feel when the sun kisses your cheeks and warms your body from the inside-out. Far infrared heat, in particular, has been used by medical and wellness professionals for years to treat a variety of conditions from muscle pain to even cancer.
Great quality. I've had this for years now. I'm a black female with 3b hair. This styler is amazing. Sedu and ghd have never let me down.

Great styler. It doesn't really live up to the hype but the hype was overinflated so let's not blame the product. I was able to register mine with no problems. Other people have covered what the ghd styler can do so I won't go into it. If you're pretty satisfied with your existing hair tools this won't change your life but it's a solid tool and works well.
When shopping for the best hair straightener for your unique hair type, it can be difficult to decipher all of the different styles and specs. That’s why we’ve done the hard work for you and created this all-inclusive guide to finding the best hair straightener for your unique head o’ hair, so you can spend less time scrolling through pages of products and more time rocking your new dream ‘do!

Very pleased with these ghds. Came when they were meant to and was able to track. I like good service like this.

Very good styler and much cheaper than in the store.always difficult to find good quality not damaging styler with dual voltage.very pleased
my wife loves it very awesome. She looks great

The straighening ceramic plates of the ghd Gold Pure Gold Styler boast a new dual-zone technology and heat up in just 25 seconds. The dual-zone technology features two heat sensors that regulate the optimal temperature of 185°C from root to tip as you straighten, ensuring your locks are straight and ultra-sleek. The shimmering gold design adds a touch of luxury to the styler as the round barrel shape makes the Gold Pure Gold Styler perfect for easy, versatile, snag-free styling.
To give yourself that big hair look, check out our other hair accessories and you’ll find plenty to help you get everything from subtle waves to tumbling ringlets and tight curls. Crimpers can give you a natural looking wave and variable temperature controls and ceramic plates make sure you don’t fry your locks. For more defined curls, you’ll want to grab a curling wand to add bounce and many new curlers come with keratin or Argan oil infused barrels that help to give your hair a glossy look.
Less common but still worth mentioning are “hybrid” styles of hair brush straighteners. Some are similar to a flat iron but with bristles on each of the plates, while others have a rotating barrel on one side and a plate with bristles on the other. You’ll also see lots of inexpensive, non-heated straightener brushes, but we won’t be focusing on those in our reviews.
I love it heats up quick and turns its self off too.
The InfinitiPro by Conair has extra-long 1-inch tourmaline ceramic floating plates with 30 different heat settings (maximum heat is 455 degree Fahrenheit) and an extra long swivel line cord. It is perfect for creating silky smooth, straight hair or shiny curls. You can use it whether you’re hair is delicate, medium, or thick and hard-to-straighten. AND it has an automatic shut-off feature. It only takes 15 seconds to heat up which means that you can style your hair pretty quickly. However, like our first pick, the settings do not indicate the temperature. Also, the handle can get very warm. The plates also do not completely close unless you put quite a bit of pressure on them. It also doesn’t feature a safety latch that will keep the flat iron closed when you put it down while it’s still hot.
Before curling, make sure your locks are completely dry and well combed. Put a heat protectant. Divide your hair into strands. Take one strand and run a flat iron through, twisting as you go. To get the better result, pin your curls and seal them with hairspray. Repeat until all strands are done. When your curls have cooled, release and gently brush them.
I got these after using my sister in law's ghds and realising that my 11 year old babyliss ones were sadly inferior. I love that they heat up really quickly as when you have 3 small boys to get to school pre school every second counts. The results last overnight too with maybe a quick spruce up the following morning. All in all worth every penny